All Ages Can Join the Father Ryan Community!
What does it mean to be Junior Irish?
Father Ryan is a high school, but our community includes students of all ages.
From athletic camps and artistic clinics to family events on campus, there is something for everyone!
Sign up for our Junior Irish Newsletter for a behind-the-scenes look at what's going on at Father Ryan, accomplishments from our students and alumni, and upcoming events that may be of interest for Junior Irish families. We distribute this newsletter to our Junior Irish community from September - June on the first Tuesday of the month. View previous issues below.
- August 15 - Sign Up Meeting for Irish Swimming & Diving
- August 30 - Father Ryan Distance Classic
- September 15 - Perform with Irish Pride (Dance)
- September 15 - Perform with Irish Pride (Choir)
- September 25 - Nashville Catholic Wrestling Interest Meeting
- September 29 - Junior Irish Night
- October 1 - Irish Football Fall Prospect Clinic
- October 2 - Nashville Catholic Soccer
- October 5 - Nashville Catholic Wrestling Crumbsnatcher Season
- October 16-20 - Wrestlemania
- October 22 - Preview Day
- October 27 - Junior Irish Band Night
- November 9-12 - Father Ryan's Fall Play
- December 9 - Breakfast with Santa