Father Ryan offers comprehensive and convenient tuition payment plans using the FACTS program. This program allows families to select one of three payment schedules, with online access to organize and track payments.
FACTS offers three payment plans:
1. Semester plans due June 2013 and December 2013 with a $10.00 annual enrollment fee
2. 10 monthly installments beginning in June 2013 with a $43.00 annual enrollment fee
3. 12 monthly installments beginning in May 2013 with a $43.00 annual enrollment fee
Families wishing to make a single installment must do so by May 3, 2013 to avoid being required to participate in the FACTS program. Families currently participating in the FACTS program will automatically be re-enrolled. New families must register online.
Register Online >>
Track your account at https://online.factsmgt.com/
Please contact the Business Office for printed forms.
All annual fees are due at the time of registration and are non-refundable. This fee covers costs such as yearbook, school newspaper subscription, excess medical coverage, school implemented tests, event speakers, Parent/School Network dues and admission to athletic/fine arts events. Some extracurricular activities require additional fees that are non-refundable. Students purchase textbook and supplies; costs vary depending on the classes taken.
In order to complete registration:
- Families seeking the Catholic family with parish support tuition rate must complete and annually submit a signed parish support card and have on file with the business office a Roman Catholic baptismal record or other acceptable documentation.
- Families must have a Financial Agreement signed by a legal parent or guardian in order to complete the registration process.
Students will be unable to select courses for the 2013/2014 school year without completed registration and payment of annual fees.
Tuition & Financial Aid Information >>