Distinguished Alumni Award
The Father Ryan High School Distinguished Alumni Award was established in 2011 to recognize and honor alumni who are noted in their field of endeavor or recognized for their expertise, service to their community and their leadership in the Catholic works. We celebrate these accomplished role models who inspire today's students to follow their own pursuit of excellence. The first recipient(s) of this award will be presented at the Elliston Luncheon Homecoming Weekend 2012.
Award recipients must meet the following criteria:
1. Graduated from Father Ryan High School at least ten years prior to being nominated.
2. Nominees must have distinguished themselves through career achievement, service or contributions to society.
3. Exhibits our motto of Faith, Knowledge, and Service at work in the community or in civic organizations.
The award is presented annually during Homecoming Week. Nominations are accepted throughout the year with the final nomination deadline of March 19.
Anyone may nominate a Father Ryan graduate for this award by submitting the following materials to the FRHS Alumni Office:
1. A completed nomination form;
2. A letter stating why this nominee deserves this award along with a list of contributions and achievements in his/her profession and/or within the community; and
3. Optional – any materials including newspaper or magazine articles, or publications about the nominee.
All nominations are confidential
Download Nomination Form